Please Note the Following Delivery Policies:
At Newberry Candy we only want to you get the very best. And that includes our fruit arrangements. If we wouldn’t deliver it to our grandma, we will not deliver it to yours.
When placing your order please select a delivery date and time window. At this time all fresh fruit items are hand delivered by Newberry Candy and these items cannot be shipped outside our delivery area.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to deliver within the window you select.
- Please ensure your recipient will be home during your selected delivery window.
- The recipient may be called to schedule delivery.
- Residential Deliveries: Please include the phone number of the recipient and any gate code info if it is required. And ensure your recipient will be home during the deliver window you select.
- For business and school deliveries: Deliveries may left with the front desk, security, or the receptionist with specific instructions to refrigerate immediately. Newberry Candy is not responsible for any gift that is not properly handled. Please provide a contact phone number for any delivery issues.
How long does a fruit arrangement last?
As with all fresh fruit, arrangements or dipped berries they should be enjoyed immediately. If that’s not possible, you should leave packaged and refrigerate immediately upon receipt. Once it has been removed from the packaging, you should remove the fruit from the skewers, store it in an airtight container, and refrigerate immediately. Note: if left for hours it is normal for juice to accumulate in the package.
Do you use preservatives?
Nope. As with all our candy we use what your mom used. Simple and fresh ingredients.
Extended delivery area fee
In addition to our standard flat rate delivery fee of $14.99 that is charges at check out…
Extended delivery area fee of an additional $14.99 and $100.00 order minimum (not including shipping) applies to zip codes 93020,90265,93099,93021,91302,91364,90263,90264,91372.
Simply add the extended area delivery fee to your order.