.An easy way to quickly raise funds for your group!
- The group selects a period of time on a Sunday. For example Sunday between 11am and 2pm.
- The group invites friends and family to come down to Newberry Candy and buy a caramel apple, frozen banana or any of the other items we have.
- The group can also invite friends and family from across the country to shop on line at www.NewberryCandy.com during that time.
- The group will receive a percentage of all sales during that time, including online sales. The percentage 20% of the amount sold.
- Members of the group might want to be at Newberry Candy during the event to greet the guests coming to support your group and to create excitement.
- Email [email protected] to schedule your Sunday Fund-Day event.
- Please note: We cannot do fundraisers around holidays and between Oct and Dec due to increased production.
Pros about using this type of process
- The group doesn’t need to put in any upfront funds like they do when the sell candy bars.
- Set up is quick. You could be raising funds in as little as two weeks!
- Set up is simple. Just set up a day, print out some fliers, post on social media, tell friends/family and go.
- Two or three hour time commitment is all that is needed from the group on the day of the event.
- If everyone in the groups gets one or two people to come out and spend around $20.00 your group could easily raise $250.00 or more in a couple hours. Then set up another fundraising event the next month and do it again.
Email [email protected] with any questions or to set your fundraiser Sunday FUND-day up today!